Nature Inspired Jewelry
Showcase your love for the earth wherever you go.
2023 Event Dates
Find me a local festival or pop-up!
- Saturday, April 29 10am-5pm- Lewisburg Arts Festival (Lewisburg, PA)
- Friday-Sunday, May 26-28 - Mayfair at Cedar Crest College (Allentown, PA)
- Sunday, June 25 11am-4pm - Sunday Funday at Smith + Front (Bellefonte, PA)
- Thursday-Sunday, July 13-16 - Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts
- Friday-Sunday, September 8-9 - Palmerton Community Festival (Palmerton, PA)
- Saturday, October 7 10am-5pm - Lewisburg Fall Festival (Lewisburg, PA)
- Sunday, November 12 11am-4pm - Holiday Artisan Fair (Lewisburg, PA)
- Thursday-Saturday, December 14-16 Mifflinburg Christkindl Market (Mifflinburg, PA)
Stuck in the office, but dreaming about the outdoors? Wear a piece of art that was inspired by nature! Imagine twisting vines dangling from your ears or a cute blossom around your neck.
My jewelry is inspired by nature. Outdoors is where I find peace and can take a deep breath of fresh air. I enjoy seeing the beauty in all of the little things. I take this love for nature and transform it into unique, handmade copper jewelry for others to enjoy.
About the Artist
I have always enjoyed spending time in the outdoors. As I grew that passion translated into my art where I depict nature the way I interpret it. I love sharing my passion with others. Pictured here wearing my blue patina copper earrings.
Contact Me Today...