Nature Inspired Jewelry
Showcase your love for the earth wherever you go.
2023 Event Dates
Find me a local festival or pop-up! More dates coming soon.
- April 29 10am-5pm- Lewisburg Arts Festival (Lewisburg, PA)
- May 26-28 - Mayfair at Cedar Crest College (Allentown, PA)
- June 25 11am-4pm - Sunday Funday at Smith + Front (Bellefonte, PA)
- July 13-16 - Central Pennsylvania Festival of the Arts
- September 8-9 - Palmerton Community Festival (Palmerton, PA)
374 Chestnut St
Mifflinburg, PA 17844
Find the Keystone Collection exclusively at 45W!
Are you interested in selling Sincerely Sarah Jewelry in your shop? Contact me today to discuss wholesale and consignment opportunities!
Stuck in the office, but dreaming about the outdoors? Wear a piece of art that was inspired by nature! Imagine twisting vines dangling from your ears or a cute blossom around your neck.
My jewelry is inspired by nature. Outdoors is where I find peace and can take a deep breath of fresh air. I enjoy seeing the beauty in all of the little things. I take this love for nature and transform it into unique, handmade copper jewelry for others to enjoy.
About the Artist
I have always enjoyed spending time in the outdoors. As I grew that passion translated into my art where I depict nature the way I interpret it. I love sharing my passion with others. Pictured here wearing my blue patina copper earrings.
Contact Me Today...